Open Hardware Observatory
From OHO - search engine for sustainable open hardware projects
OHO Open Hardware Observatory
OHO CAD Center
- More than 95% of all Do it Yourself or Open Hardware projects are incomplete or not documented at all.
- So they cannot be rebuilt by other people o companies (or only with great difficulty).
- OHO has developed a simple and practical standard for the technical documentation of Open Hardware projects.
- OHO selects particularly good projects and creates the necessary CAD files, drawings, parts lists, etc.
- All created documents are published under the license CC-BY-Sa 4.0.
- This means that everyone can use them, modify and develop them and also use them commercially.
- The OHO CAD Center with its qualified engineers is available for all Open Hardware developers.
AMERICAN PEACE CORPS
Garden Way Ressearch
AMERICAN PEACE CORPS
Wooden and metal nest box for rabbitsAnother version of the rabbit nest box, with metal edge protection
Christian Veterinary Mission
Download free PDF-blueprints and parts lists
OHO Certification Center
- Until recently, there were no technical standards for Open Hardware.
- In 2020, we developed the world's first standard for Open Hardware together with the German Institute for Standardization (DIN) and other organizations.
- This standard uses a community-based peer review process that is often used for scientific publications.
- OHO is the first platform on which this procedure is applied.
- The aim of the Certification Center is to guarantee that projects published on OHO meet international quality criteria.
OHO Search Engine
- Many good Open Hardware Projects are unknown and difficult to find in the web.
- The multilingual OHO Search Engine aims to show as many projects as possible on a common platform.
- The Search Engine crawls the whole web and selects relevant search results according to different algorithms and categorizes them.
- The Search Engine has a keyword search, a professional search and a category search.
Categories on OHO