OHO's products aim at the following three target groups:
Developers, makers, engineers, designers, users and other individuals with the following interests:
- Modify and upgrade
…new product designs, instructions and bill of materials.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
Start-ups, manufacturers, producers, service providers, business founders looking for the following opportunities:
- Seeking ideas, instructions and construction plans for open hardware and sustainability projects
- Initiating or participating in OSH communities
- Sharing developed solutions with the public to support the reciprocal nature of OSH
Non-profit organizations from the fields of...
- OSH (development communities)
- Do-it-yourself (DIY) (fab labs, makerspaces)
- Development Cooperation
- Startup promotion (incubators, accelerators)
- Sustainable product creation (interest groups and initiatives promoting renewable energies, circular economy, etc.)
- Science and education (research institutes, non-governmental organizations supporting open science, open access and open knowledge, etc.)