Talk:Floating Dome Biodigestor
- Consider eliminating empty rows.
- Consider adding relevant information regarding the operation of the project.
- Remove C3 sheet from PDF file.
- Indicate smaller diameter.
- Indicate weld at joint.
-- Jaimerosciano (talk) 15:29, 22 December 2021 (CET)
- It is recommended that the fluid entering the biodigester is done from the top of the large tank, so that the force of gravity favors and avoids the effort for clogging.
- It is recommended to place a rubber washer around the biodigester to act as an odor seal.
Part number A1 -- Jaimerosciano (talk) 15:30, 22 December 2021 (CET)
Page 2 place drawing scale
Part number B1 -- Jaimerosciano (talk) 15:32, 22 December 2021 (CET)
It is recommended to number the items first the production items and then the standard items for better visual order when reading the drawings.
- Place dimensions only in specifications.
Part number C1 -- Jaimerosciano (talk) 16:41, 22 December 2021 (CET)
Add that all pipe connections must be Teflon to avoid fluid spills.
Part number 5.0 -- Jaimerosciano (talk) 16:45, 22 December 2021 (CET)
The structure could have a central pipe that crosses the Pvc small tank and has a support that has support of its walls so that when it rises it is vertical and does not tilt, thus avoiding the emanation of odors. For this, the pipes must be of a larger diameter.
-- Dmosquera1968 (talk) 19:00, 7 January 2022 (CET)
Part number 3.4 -- Dmosquera1968 (talk) 00:00, 8 January 2022 (CET)
This cover should be removable for cleaning operations.