Instructions for CAB Team
The CAB-team has access to the contact details of the Reviewers and the Applicant, and can always intervene in the resolution of non-conformities and obtain direct information for the issuing of the Certification document.
Validation of Applicant and Reviewers information
Some of the activities of the CAB-team, include:
- Verify some formalities of the Project.
- In conjunction with the Coordinator, it opens the Certification processes as it participates in the Reviewers-designation.
Issuance of the Certification Document
Once the Applicant has entered all Technical documentation, at least twice, the CAB-team can issue a certification validating compliance with DIN Spec 3105. This completes the review process, which may be opened if:
- Any person complains to the CAB-team about:
- Taking into account the importance of the submitted complaints, the CAB-team can cancel the ongoing certification and reopen the Certification processes a new revision of the Technical documentation.
- The Applicant can upload again documentation that has already been certified and approved, in this case, it does not need to be reviewed again.