About the OHO Community
OHO does not develop its own projects, but OHO would like to support hardware developers
- to undertake better projects,
- to document these projects better,
- and to make these projects better known.
That's why it's important to us to network developers with each other, as well as to enable mutual exchange and mutual support in their work.
OHO is networked with various organizations from the following areas:
- Open Source Hardware (OSH) or Open Hardware (OH)
- Open Knowledge
- Do it Yourself (DIY)
- FabLabs or Maker Spaces
- Development Cooperation (DC)
- so on
Everyone interested is welcome to join OHO, for example:
- by uploading interesting projects
- by providing reviews for the certification of projects
- by giving feedback, suggestions, ideas about OHO in general or about specific areas on OHO
Students: By the way, internships, bachelor's and master's theses are easily possible. Through cooperation with universities and research institutes, it is even possible to do a doctorate in this field.